One of the biggest questions is what is the best online live casino that can be found today? The answer to this is a little complicated. The answer will be based off of what that person thinks the casino should have. Should they offer a casino bonus? What are the standards it should be set on? Should it be a top slots casino or focus more on table games? One thing for sure is it has to have casino games. To point out a few, some online casinos that can be found today are:
- Rich Casino
- Spin Palace Casino
- 888 Live Casino
- Leo Vegas Casino
- PlayNow Casino
1. Rich Casino
This online casino has online live dealers all the time. It doesn’t matter what time of day it is or what day of the week it is. Players can play anytime they want. They offer casino live roulette, casino live Blackjack, and casino live Baccarat along with many variants. Rich Casino uses a live dealer platform developed by Visionary iGaming (ViG), one of the very few software suppliers to serve US and Canada punters. There is a chat box feature allowing to send instant messages to the dealer and other users at the table. A video stream broadcasted from a land-based studio is delivered in a good quality by default, but the games have no settings for lowering down or improving a video quality, changing a screen size or toggling between camera views.
Live games currently offered at Rich Casino:
- Live American Blackjack (the table limits to pick from are: $5–$500, $10–$1000, and $25–$2500). In this game, dealer must hit on soft 17’s, blackjack pays 3 to 2, and a player may buy an insurance against a dealer’s face-up Ace. There is a very important rule to factor in: once a seated player, you must make a betting decision within a set time in between rounds, otherwise the game will do it for you in accordance with the Blackjack Basic Strategy. Along with a main bet, players may place either or both of the two side bets;
- Live Roulette. The game is available in four table limits: $0.25–$25, $1–$100, $5–$500, and $50–$5000. This is a European roulette with call bets and neighbors. On the gaming screen there are hot/cold numbers stats, red/black stats, a dealer tipping option, an Auto Rebet checkbox and some other features;
- Live Baccarat (the table limits available to players are: $2.5–$25, $10–$100, $50–$500, and $500–$5000).
2. Spin Palace Casino
SpinPalace casino is very popular around the world. They offer numerous currency options and have a sign on bonus and promotions. The casino online live games include Blackjack, Baccarat, and more. They have been known as one of the best online live casino options for Canadian players.
At Spin Palace you can play Live casino with your mobile or PC. All live games are created by Microgaming and offers a supreme quality streaming that is very tolerant to a low-speed connection. Setting the tables at land-based studios, Microgaming replicates a real casino ambience, thus creating an authentic Vegas feel to the gaming action. You may adjust a video quality, change a camera view and select a table with suitable bet limits.
The live games offered at Spin Palace are as follows:
- European roulette – a classic single-zero roulette with a traditional table layout, call bets and neighbor bets. Some of the features are: bet history, hot/cold numbers, game rules, full screen mode, and more.
- Blackjack – a multiplayer game based on traditional blackjack rules: dealer draws to 16 and stands on 17’s, blackjack pays 3 to 2, insurance is allowed, etc. Complete rules are available from within the gaming screen.
- Baccarat and Bonus Baccarat – both are fully featured and have identical rules and odds, but a bit different table markup. Bonus Baccarat has numerous side bets that makes it even more entertaining and engaging.
3. 888 Live Casino
888 casino that offers live play at 365 days a year and 24 hours each day. Players have the option of playing Blackjack, roulette, or a plethora of video slots that are available. There is something for everyone at this casino. They are noted for having a high security so that every player’s personal information is protected.
888 Casino is licensee of Evolution Gaming that supplies a high quality live dealer platform to online casinos. The range of live games will cater for all tastes, preferences and budgets. To start playing at the live casino, a user must sign up or sign in first, and have enough funds on the account to place at least the minimum bet which is $0.5 or more depending on a chosen table.
The Live games on offer at 888 Casino are:
- Over 10 roulette variants including Immersive Roulette, Roulette VIP, French Roulette Gold, Auto-Roulette VIP, and other games. The dealers are English speaking by default, but players of Italy, Germany, Spain and Latin America will find some roulette tables tagged with flags for a corresponding language;
- Get 10 blackjack variants such as Blackjack Party, Standard 7-Seat Blackjack available on multiple tables, Silver Roulette, Blackjack VIP, Diamond VIP, Platinum VIP, and more;
- There are three baccarat tables – one Baccarat Squeeze table and two “regular” Baccarat tables;
- Also enjoy live Casino Hold’em, Caribbean Stud and a three-card poker.
4. Leo Vegas Casino
This casino does not require any downloading. The entire game can be played right from the browser. It offers a 100% match welcome bonus on the players first deposit. There are many different payment options for deposit and withdrawal in CAD. Having a strong focus on live dealer games, LeoVegas offers over 40 live gaming solutions developed by Evolution Gaming, Extreme Gaming, NetEnt, Ezugi and Authentic Gaming. A minimum bet for each game is specified in the Live Casino lobby and it ranges from $0.25 to $5 per roulette spin or deal. Whereas most games are streamed from studios that replicate a casino ambience, some live dealer games are broadcasted from real land-based casinos such as Admiral, Oracle or Portomaso.
Some of the Live games offered at LeoVegas are listed below:
- Auto Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
- Immersive Roulette
- Classic Roulette
- Blackjack Party
- Blackjack Common Draw
- Baccarat Squeeze
Some game titles have the word “VIP” or “Low Limit” in them; these indicate that the tables are designed for high rollers or low bettors, respectively. By using sophisticated equipment, the live game developers provide a high quality streaming that can be often adjusted manually by a player in case of a low Internet connection speed.
5. Play Now Casino
Play Now Casino is exclusive casino for Canadians offering Live dealer games as well as slots and lotteries to enjoy in Canadian friendly manner. It is an entertainment site run by the British Columbia Lottery Corporation. They also offer many other options such as Blackjack, Table Games, Roulette, Baccarat, Live games, scratch cards, and Specialty games such as Keno and Bingo.
PlayNow sources its game software from a multitude of sources, including IGT & Bally, both big names in the gambling software world. You can enjoy Live Blackjack, Live Roulette and Live Baccarat at their live casino. You can watch on any game table without sitting down or placing a bet, so feel free to open it and look around! Alternatively, demo videos of betting on each of the game types are available here.
To place a bet, pick your game type and/or table. If you selected Blackjack, pick an available (green) seat at the table. Select a chip value, then select a betting spot, and your bet is placed. Now the game plays out and your bet is settled based on the game outcome. Remember to grab CA$20 sign up bonus when you play at live casino.