What are the odds at Live casino games in Canada?

What are the odds at Live casino games in Canada?

At live casino online Canada different live dealer games have different odds. When playing live casino games in Canada you need therefore to understand what the winning odds are because they indicate the likelihood of significantly reducing the casino’s edge in a bid to help you win big. The thing to note is that there is no perfect theoretical approach that can ideally guarantee a return on your stake at the live tables. But at base level the analysis of different live games at live casino Canada will certainly help you make a decision to choose the games accordingly and primarily improve your chances of winning.

Odds at Live Casino

Odds at Live Casino Canada

The Odds at live casino in simple terms show you the chances of your winning on your particular bet. Like Roulette odds, for instance, covers the probability of you winning in the diverse variants of a Roulette game showing you where to stake your bet of real CAD. Such odds are developed when players have been winning on a particular Roulette variant over years of play at live casino. It is an aggregation of outcomes of games. It has been put together to give a statistical tip-off on how you should go about your bets. Such statistics develop informative modules that display your likelihood of winning a particular game. Also the advancement in technology that led to the introduction of virtual casinos has also greatly improved how odds are calculated. This is mainly due to machine learning algorithms which can seamlessly display a particular game’s odds depending on the recent and historical results from a given casino or a network of casinos. So whether you are a new player or experienced player the game odds will help you find the best game to win.

Different live casino games with different odds

Here are few of the popular live casino games and their odds which will help you decide which game is best to play.

Poker Odds

Poker odds

Poker is a card comparing game which is served with a deck of 52 cards. In some variants, Joker cards may be served to represent the Wilds. The aim of the game is to land the pot which has all bets made by the player. Some of the major variants of the game include Texas Hold’em, Omaha Hold’em and Seven Card Poker. Various poker hands have diverse statistical Poker odds.

The most profitable outcome of the poker game is the Royal flush, followed by the straight flush, Four of a kind, Full house and Flush combination. According to poker odds analysis, each and every hand as its unique odds. The computations may seem complex but worry not because it has been worked out for you. Holding all other factors constant, the probability of getting a Royal Flush is 0.000154% while Straight Flush has the probability of 0.00139%.

Roulette Odds

Roulette Odds

Roulette, like Poker, is a popular live casino game in Canada. This is purely game of chance like slots that  minimally depends on strategies to record a win. The game is played by placing betting chips on a number or group of numbers which you think the dealer’s ball will come to a halt at. If the ball stops at your predicted number(s), you win. If it falls outside your predictions the house wins. With such scenarios, Roulette odds have been worked out to help you put your bets on numbers which have a higher likelihood of winning depending on previous outcomes.

Click here to play live Roulette

The most useful Roulette odds depend on the number of spots on the table. As an example consider the European Roulette which has 38 numbers which include ‘0’. With such numbers, the probability of hitting a single digit number is 1/37 which translates into 2.7%. As you bet on a group of numbers the winning probabilities improve as follows. For two number combination the probability is 5.4%, 3 number combination 8.1%, 4 number combination is 10.8% while for bets placed on a group of numbers the likelihood of a win is 13.5%.

Blackjack Odds

Blackjack odds

Blackjack is another highly played casino game that dates back to the 18th century. The game starts with a deck of 52 cards and proceeds as follows. The common cards of two through to ten are worth their face value while K, Q, and J are taken as 10. An Ace is worth either one or eleven. The objective of the game is to get a hand that is natural at 21 or something close to that value. With such an aim, Blackjack odds have been arrived at to help you leverage your moves.

Click here to play Live Blackjack

In case your hand results in a combination that has a higher value than 21, this scenario is referred to as bursting. As such, Blackjack odds have been designed in such a way that you will be able to draw your cards that are cumulatively near 21 while eliminating the bursting chances. Therefore, the most important part is understanding the probabilities irrespective of the cards that are served to you. The following percentages thus represent the odds of bursting in case you draw an extra card after the dealer has given out the first two. If you draw a card of 11 or lower the probability of bursting is 0%. In case you draw a card with value 12, 13 and 14, the likelihood of bursting increases tremendously to 31%, 39% and 56% respectively. In case you draw an extra card of 21 value the likelihood of bursting is 100%. Thus it becomes imperative to carefully study your hand before drawing that extra card.

Baccarat Odds

Baccarat odds

Like with other live table games, before delving into the gaming statistics, it is important to understand how the game goes. Unlike many table games, the player does not make any hitting decision. He is only supposed to wager on either the Punto (player) or Banco (banker). One can as well bet on a tie. An Ace is counted as one, while the ten, Jack, Queen and Kind are counted as zero. Cards with numbers two to nine represent their true face values.

Click here to play live baccarat

With three betting options, as explained above, the payout odds are predetermined as follows. According to universal and professional Baccarat odds, if you place your wager on the banker, you have to surrender a 5% commission to the dealer in case you are lucky to win. The overall payout shall be paid on a 1:1 ratio. If you placed your bet on a tie and the game results in your predicted outcome, you will be paid an impressive 8:1 payout. Interestingly, the player’s bets have much lower payout odds at 1.24% relative to tie bets which have incredible odds of 14.36%.

What you should do?

Live Casino odds

You should remember the one fact that you need to play at live casino to enjoy the game with fixed bankroll. You don’t have to worry about odds calculation as systems already systems in the game show you the RTP of the game and its odds. There are no absolute odds in the sense that the outcome of live casino games is purely random and the likely odds only serve a guide to it. Also know that there are no way to guarantee you to win any casino game but the odds only act as tip to show you your chances or probability to win the game.