Auto Roulette is a live casino game recently launched by Pragmatic Play. This version of new roulette game is already available across all of its operator partners, ready for you to try it out. Just like the rest of its Live Dealer games, Auto Roulette is streamed from the developer’s state-of-the-art studio in the capital of Romania, Bucharest. The game was developed to enhance players’ experience and provide a faster Roulette play. The ball is automatically released into the spinning wheel without the need of the dealer during the betting time.
Auto Roulette, just like all of the Live Casino games developed by Pragmatic Play is playable across all desktop and mobile devices, so you can take it on the go whenever it suits you. It features a special 3D interface, enabling you to zoom on the roulette wheel whenever you feel like it, to truly immerse yourself in the gameplay. Considering zero human interaction is involved, with full fairness is guaranteed.
The latest cutting-edge Live Casino product by Pragmatic Play incorporates an Auto-Play feature, interactive game statistics and Live Support. Just like with all of its other Roulette games, the new Auto Roulette game enables you to save your favourite bets and gives you the special bets feature. There’s also a detailed bet history, and you have many chat options.
Note that Auto Roulette is also powered by Evolution gaming and can be found easily at any online live casino in Canada to play and win.
Auto Roulette- The game play
In Auto Roulette, there’s no live dealer. Instead the live game is powered by an advanced, fully automated, precision Roulette wheel capable of 60 to 80 games per hour, 24 hours a day. Further benefits for operators include half-currency betting units for wider audience appeal, faster game completion than in Roulette, and low cost of ownership.
Speed Auto Roulette is a superfast variant with an impressive 2,500 games per day. Betting occurs only during the spin in Speed Auto Roulette. Auto Roulette is available as European, French and American Auto Roulette.
Available as both mainstream and VIP tables, Auto Roulette features fast-paced, real live-wheel action with a high quality look-and-feel.
How to play Auto Roulette?
To play Auto Roulette, simply head to live casino powered by Evolution gaming or Pragmatic play. The game features a fully automated roulette wheel, player chat and racetrack betting.
The roulette wheel has 37 slots numbered 0-36. The object of the game is to predict which slot the ball will land in after the wheel is spun. The minimum and maximum bets for the table are displayed on the MIN/MAX section of the table.
Payouts are made according to the Paytable. To view the Paytable, open the Information Menu, alternatively see the Payout section below.
When a table is closing, a voice announcement will inform you of the remaining number of game rounds. You will then be directed to the casino lobby.
- At the start of a game round you are invited to place your bets. The bet timer begins to count down in seconds .
- You can point at different areas of the table to highlight the various bets.
- When a bet is highlighted, a window appears and displays the minimum and maximum bet limits for that bet.
- To place a bet, select the chip value and click either a number or a betting area on the table. Additional clicks add the required number of chips of the same value to the selected bet.
- After a bet is placed, you can point at the chips on the table to view the total value of the bet and the total payout if the bet wins.
- Any bets placed that are below the minimum bet limit for the table are not valid and will not be accepted.
- Any bets placed that are above the maximum bet limit for the table are automatically adjusted to match the maximum limit.
- When the bet timer reaches 0, the ball is ejected into the wheel and you are informed that betting is closed.
- At the close of betting, the value of all placed bets is withdrawn from your casino balance.
- When the ball lands in a slot, the winning number is announced and all winning bets are paid.
Types of Bets at Auto Roulette
In this game you can make inside bets, outside bets, and racetrack bets.
Inside Bets: Inside bets are bets placed on specific numbers on the table layout. Inside bets include the following:
- Straight. A straight bet is a bet placed on a single number. To make a straight bet, place a chip on a number on the table.
- Split. A split bet is a bet placed on 2 adjoining numbers. To make a split bet, place a chip on the line between any 2 adjoining numbers.
- Three line (street). A three line (street) bet is a bet on a row of 3 numbers. To make a street bet, place a chip on the line at the start of one of the 12 rows.
- Corner. A corner bet is a bet on 4 numbers. To make a corner bet, place a chip on the intersecting corner of 4 numbers.
- Six line. A six line bet is a bet on 6 numbers; 2 rows of 3 numbers, excluding 0. To make a six line bet, place a chip on the start of the line that separates the 2 rows.
Outside bets are bets placed on the areas of the table that represent groups of numbers. Outside bets include:
- Column. A column bet is a bet on 12 numbers; 1 column of 12 numbers. To make a column bet, place a chip on one of the 3 areas labelled 2 to 1.
- Dozen. A dozen bet is a bet on 12 numbers; 4 rows of 3 numbers. To make a dozen bet, place a chip on one of the areas labelled, 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12.
- Red/Black. A red or black bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either all the black numbers or all the red numbers. To make a red or black bet, place a chip on either of the unlabelled red or black areas.
- Even/Odd. An even or odd bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either all of the even numbers, excluding 0, or all of the odd numbers. To make an even or odd bet, place a chip on the area labelled Even or the area labelled Odd.
1-18/19-36. A 1-18 or 19-36 bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either the first 18 numbers, excluding 0, or the last 18. To make 1-18 or 19-36 bet, place a chip on the area labelled 1 to 18 or the area labelled 19 to 36.
Neighbor bets are one or more inside bets on a series of numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel. Neighbor bets are made by placing chips on the roulette racetrack. To open the racetrack, click the mini image of the racetrack and the full version appears.
Neighbor bets include:
- Number and neighbors. A number and neighbors bet is by default a bet on 5 numbers; 1 number plus the 2 numbers that appear on both sides of that number on the wheel. To make a number and neighbors bet, place a chip on a number on the racetrack.
- Jeu Zero. A jeu zero bet is a bet on a series of 7 numbers: 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15. To make a jeu zero bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Zero.
- Tiers. A tiers bet is a bet on a series of 12 numbers: 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33. To make a tiers bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Tiers.
- Orphelins. An orphelins bet is a bet on 2 series of 8 numbers: 17, 34, 6 and 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. To make an orphelins bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Orphelins.
- Voisins. A voisins bet is a bet on a series of 17 numbers: 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25. To make a voisins bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Voisins.
The following table lists all of the available bets with the minimum number of chips required to place the bet and their payouts.
|Three line (street)||1||11:1|
|Number and neighbors||5 (default)||35:1|
|Jeu Zero||4 (3 split and 1 straight bet)||Split – 17:1 Straight – 35:1|
|Tiers||6 (6 split bets)||17:1|
|Orphelins||5 (4 split bets and 1 straight bet)||Split – 17:1 Straight – 35:1|
|Voisins||9 (1 three line bet of 2 chips, 5 split bets with 1 chip, and 1 corner bet with 2 chips)||Split – 17:1 Three line (street) – 11:1 Corner – 8:1|
The game has a favorite bets feature, which allows you to save bets of any configuration and place them automatically.
- To save a bet as a favorite, place all your bets on the table and then open the favorite bets menu. Enter a name for your bet and press OK.
- To place one of your favorite bets, open the favorite bets menu and select a bet from your list. All chips are placed automatically.
- When you place a favorite bet, any bets already placed on the table are cleared.
- To delete a favorite bet, close the bet in the list.
Chat: The chat feature allows you to communicate with other players at the same table. To send a message, type your message in the text field and press Enter. To hide the chat, clear the chat option in the Game Settings menu. In addition to player communication, the chat may at times be used by the casino pit boss to forward important information about the game status. Chat communications are monitored for inappropriate language and behaviour. Any messages sent by you are stored for a period of 1 year.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.3%. Click here to visit live casinos to play Auto Roulette.