Live Baccarat eSqueeze is an online live casino games where you play the game of Baccarat against a live dealer but with a twist. The twist is that the player decides which cards are revealed and the player-controlled squeeze is the closest you can get to squeezing the cards at a real table. Live Baccarat eSqueeze delivers a world-class, Macau-like Baccarat experience at a live casino.
How to play Live Baccarat eSqueeze?
To play Live Baccarat eSqueeze the objective in Baccarat is to predict whose hand will win by having the value closest to 9. The game is hosted by a dealer and is played with eight standard 52-card decks. Card values are as follows:
- Aces are the lowest cards and are worth 1 point each.
- Cards from 2 to 9 are worth their numerical face values.
- 10s and face cards (jacks, queens and kings) are each worth 0.
Only the numeric value of each card is relevant in the main Baccarat game; each card’s suit (hearts, spades, clubs or diamonds) is irrelevant.
Prior to each deal, you must place your bet on whether the Player or the Banker will win the round by having the hand with a value closest to 9. You also have the option to bet that the round will end in a Tie, which occurs when both the Player and Banker hold hands of equal value.
- The dealer begins by dealing two cards each to the Player and to the Banker.
- Two hands are dealt in Baccarat: one hand to the Player and one hand to the Banker.
- If the Player and Banker hold hands of equal value, the round ends in a tie. The Tie bet wins, and bets on the Player and Banker push (are returned).
- Each hand’s value is calculated by dropping the tens digit in a hand otherwise worth 11 or more. For example, a hand consisting of a 7 and a 9 is only worth 6 in Baccarat (because 16-10=6). Similarly, a face card plus a 9 will be worth 9.
- If the Player or the Banker receives an initial two-card hand worth 8 or a 9 (a “natural” 8 or 9), no additional cards will be dealt to either hand.
- If the Player and Banker receive initial two-card hands worth 0-7, the “Third Card Rule” is consulted to determine if a third card is to be dealt to either hand or both hands. The Player always goes first.
How to Squeeze in this game?
If you place a bet on the Player or Banker at a Baccarat Control Squeeze table, you have the option to squeeze (or slowly reveal) the cards in the wagered hand yourself thanks to special animated overlay masks in the game interface. The cards are dealt face-down onto glass panels set into the table. The card faces are captured by cameras under the table but obscured by the overlay masks, which the player can slowly peel back by clicking or tapping on the corner or edge of the card. To increase the suspense, therefore, move your cursor over the cards while they are face down to slowly reveal their values. You can click/tap the cards in the competing hand to instantly reveal them. Squeezing is permitted only during a certain allotted time in each round.
Side Bets in the game
Player Pair Pays if the first two cards dealt to the Player constitute a pair. Banker Pair Pays if the first two cards dealt to the Banker constitute a pair. Perfect Pair Pays 25:1 if two identical cards (in terms of value and suit) are dealt as the first two cards to either the Banker or the Player. Pays 200:1 if two identical cards (in terms of value and suit) are dealt as the first two cards to both the Banker and the Player. Either Pair Pays if either the Banker or the Player hand is a pair. Player Bonus Pays when the Player wins the round on a natural 8 or 9 or by at least four points. Banker Bonus Pays when the Banker wins the round on a natural 8 or 9 or by at least four points.
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage for Baccarat is 98.94%. Side Bet Return to Player Banker Pair 89.64% Player Pair 89.64% Perfect Pair 91.95% Either Pair 86.29% Player Bonus 97.35% Banker Bonus 90.63%
How you begin at the live table?
You will find that there are bet limits panel that displays the minimum and maximum amount you are allowed to bet in each game round at this table. To participate in the game, you must have sufficient funds to cover your bets. You can see your current balance on your screen. The Traffic lights tell you the current status in the game round by informing you of when you can bet like green light, when the betting time is nearly over or yellowlight, and when betting time has expired with a red light.
The chip display allows you to select the value of each chip you wish to bet. Only chips of denominations $1-$1000 that can be covered by your current balance will be enabled. Once you have selected a chip, place your bet by simply clicking/tapping the appropriate betting spot on the game table. Each time you click/tap the betting spot, the amount of your bet increases by the value of the selected chip or up to the maximum limit for the type of bet you have selected. Once you have bet the maximum limit, no additional funds will be accepted for that bet, and a message will appear above your bet to notify you that you have bet the maximum.
- It is advised not minimise your browser or open any other tab in your browser while betting time remains and you have placed bets on the table. Such actions will be interpreted as leaving the game, and your bets will therefore be declined for that particular game round. The DOUBLE (2x) button allows you to quickly double your bet up to the maximum limit. This button is enabled after you have placed any bet. You can double your bet only once.
- The Repeat button allows you to repeat all bets from the previous game round. This button is available only before the first the chip is placed.
- The undo button removes the last bet you placed.
- You can click/tap the undo button repeatedly to remove bets, one by one, in the reverse order of which they were placed. Note that bets can only be removed while betting time still remains (green or yellow light). The total bet indicator displays the total amount of all bets placed in the current round.
- The total wager placed on a particular bet spot is shown as well as the number of players who placed bets on the spot. The percentages of all bets placed on the Banker, the Player or on a Tie are also shown. You can choose to hide these statistics under Game Settings.
- Also you can chat with the dealer and other players. Enter your message in the chat field. To post your message, press Enter or the arrow button within the field.
- You can resize and move the chat window anywhere on your screen.
How to read the scoreboard in eSqueeze Baccarat?
Baccarat streaks and trends for either the Player or the Banker using a particular shoe are recorded in various scoreboards. These pictorial representations of past round results and other statistics regarding the current shoe may be of help to you in predicting the results of future rounds. The Bead Road and Big Road display the results of each past round, while the Big Eye Road, Small Road and Cockroach Road display patterns derived from the Big Road. Roads and shoe statistics are always cleared when a new shoe is introduced.
Where to play Live eSqueeze Baccarat?
You can play LiveBaccarat eSqueeze at online casinos. PlayNow Live casino is the perfect live casino for Canadians to play this game. When you register yourself at the casino you need to make a deposit to play the game in real time. The cashier button (if applicable) will open the cashier/banking window for deposits and withdrawals. After you have joined at least one game table, click on Lobby. In the lobby or game, click the +table button associated with that table to join it. There are many bonus offers at Play Now which you can claim before you play any game at live casino.