How to play Live Auto Roulette at Live Casino Canada?
Live Auto Roulette is a fast paced live casino game also known as the automatic version of live roulette. In this game no live dealer is required but the real live wheel roulette action takes place automatically. The objective of the game is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover that particular number. The wheel includes the numbers 1-36 plus a single 0 (zero). After betting time has expired, the ball is spun within the Roulette wheel. The ball will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets within the wheel. You win if you have placed a bet that covers that particular number.
How to play Live Auto Roulette at live casino?
- First select a live casino where this game is offered
- Register yourself at the casino and make a real money deposit in CAD.
- The bets in this game range from 50 cents-$1000
- Once you have selected a chip, place your bet by simply clicking/tapping the appropriate betting spot on the game table. Each time you click/tap the betting spot, the amount of your bet increases by the value of the selected chip or up to the maximum limit for the type of bet you have selected. Once you have bet the maximum limit, no additional funds will be accepted for that bet, and a message will appear above your bet to notify you that you have bet the maximum.
- The Spin button allows you and your fellow players to avoid the wait for the normal betting time period to expire. Having placed your bet, you can click/tap the Spin button. The spin of the wheel will start as soon as all the players at that table have clicked/tapped the SPIN button. When there are more than a certain number of players at the table, the SPIN button is not visible and the wheel is only spun when the normal betting time period has expired.
- The double (2x) button allows you to quickly double your bet up to the maximum limit. This button is enabled after you have placed any bet.
- You can double your bet only once.
- The repeat button allows you to repeat all bets from the previous game round. This button is available only before the first the chip is placed.
What are the different kinds of bets in this game?
You can place many different kinds of bets on the Roulette table. Bets can cover a single number of a certain range of numbers, and each type of bet has its own payout rate. Bets made on the numbered spaces on the betting area, or on the lines between them, are called Inside Bets, while bets made on the special boxes below and to the side of the main grid of numbers are called Outside Bets.
Types of Inside Bets
- Straight Up – place your chip directly on any single number (including zero).
- Split Bet – place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either on the vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet – place your chip at the end of any row of numbers. A street bet covers three numbers.
- Corner Bet – place your chip at the corner where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered.
- Line Bet – place your chip at the end of two rows on the intersection between the two rows. A line bet covers all the numbers in both rows, a total of six numbers.
Types of Outside Bets
- Column Bet – place your chip in one of the boxes marked “2 to 1” at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers in that column. The zero is not covered by any column bet.
- Dozen Bet – place your chip in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12,” “2nd 12” or “3rd 12” to cover the 12 numbers alongside the box.
- Red/Black – place your chip in the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or 18 black numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- Even/Odd – place your chip in one of these boxes to cover the 18 even or 18 odd numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- 1-18/19-36 – place your chip in either of these boxes to cover the first or second set of 18 numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
Click/tap the Neighbour bets button to view a special oval-shaped betting area that allows you to more easily place neighbour bets and other special bets. Re-click/tap the button to close/re-open this feature.
A neighbour bet covers a particular number as well as other numbers that lie in close proximity to it on the roulette wheel. To place a neighbour bet, click/tap a specific number on the racetrack. A chip will be placed on the chosen number and on numbers that neighbour it to the right and left. Click/tap on the circular “-“or “+” button to increase or decrease the set of neighbours to the right and left of the chosen number.
Tiers du Cylindre
This bet covers a total of 12 numbers that include 27, 33 and the numbers that lie between them on the side of the Roulette wheel opposite to zero. 6 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on the 5/8 split
- 1 chip on the 10/11 split
- 1 chip on the 13/16 split
- 1 chip on the 23/24 split
- 1 chip on the 27/30 split
- 1 chip on the 33/36 split
Orphelins a Cheval
This bet covers a total of 8 numbers on the two segments of the Roulette wheel not covered by the voisins du zero and tiers du cylindre bets above. 5 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on 1 (straight up)
- 1 chip on the 6/9 split
- 1 chip on the 14/17 split
- 1 chip on the 17/20 split
- 1 chip on the 31/34 split
Voisins du Zero
This bet covers a total of 17 numbers that include 22, 25 and the numbers that lie between them on the side of the Roulette wheel that contains zero. 9 chips are placed as follows:
- 2 chips on the 0/2/3 street
- 1 chip on the 4/7 split
- 1 chip on the 12/15 split
- 1 chip on the 18/21 split
- 1 chip on the 19/22 split
- 2 chips on the 25/26/28/29 corner
- 1 chip on the 32/35 split
This bet covers zero and the 6 numbers in close proximity to zero on the roulette wheel: 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32 and 15. 4 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on the 0/3 split
- 1 chip on the 12/15 split
- 1 chip on 26 (straight up)
- 1 chip on the 32/35 split
Favourite and special bets
The optional Favourite Bets feature allows you to save a preferred bet or combination of different types of bets for easier placement in future rounds at any Roulette table. You can save and edit a list of up to 15 of your favourite bets under different names.
To open the Favourite Bets menu, click/tap the Favourite Bets button. Re-click/tap the button to close this feature.
After you have placed a favourite bet or combination of bets on the Roulette table, click/tap the save last bet link in the Favourite Bets menu. A default name for this bet will be suggested, but you are welcome to enter a more easily recognisable name. You can then save and add this bet to your list of favourite bets by clicking/tapping the SAVE button or by pressing “Enter” on your keyboard.
When you wish to place a favourite bet during the betting phase of a Roulette round, open the Favourite Bets menu to view a list of all bets you previously saved. They will be listed in chronological order, with the favourite bet you saved earliest listed first. You can hover your cursor over the name of any listed bet to see how chips will be placed on the Roulette table accordingly. Click/tap the name of each desired bet to place it. You can also multiply (double, triple, quadruple…) the amount of any favourite bet you have placed by clicking/tapping its name more than once.
Note that each bet covers a different set of numbers and offers different payout odds. Bet spots will be highlighted.
Winning Numbers display shows the most recent winning numbers. The result of the most recently completed round is listed on the left. Black numbers appear in white, and red numbers appear in red. The result of the most recently completed round is listed on the left. Black numbers appear in white, and red numbers appear in red.
Your payout depends on the type of placed bet.
You can play Live Auto Roulette at PlayNow online live casino in Canada. When you register yourself for the first time you are offered CAD$20 as no deposit bonus to play this game with various other bonus offers.