How to Play Live Baccarat and 9 Best Tips to Win at Live Casinos
If you are a James Bond fan, you have probably seen the game of Baccarat being played. This game was the spy’s favorite game and he was very good about it. This game is offered by most online casinos and they now have a version that makes this game even more interesting and engaging to play. Live dealer baccarat real money brings the feel, excitement, and atmosphere of the game into your home. When you find these games at one of the online casinos, you can join in playing without having to wear a tuxedo to fit in. Here, in this piece of information, you will learn how to play live baccarat and 9 best tips to win at live casinos.
Learn the Ropes
There are many reasons why people choose to play live dealer games. Relying on a computer-generated game might not be trusted but a real dealer would be. Due to streaming video and the interactive nature of the games; it is easy to get the full casino experience from the comfort of your home. This game is played through streaming video. The player has the information they need to bet on their computer screen. They interact with the dealer and with other players. Before you decide to join in on the action at the live dealer baccarat table; make sure you know how the game is played.
Live Baccarat is very easy to play. This table game doesn’t require very difficult rules to follow but is a simple game played against a live dealer. With live baccarat, at live casinos, you can use some game strategies. It will increase the chances of placing the right bet. The game does not require many skills. All you need is to understand the rules, especially when it comes to dealing with the third card.
Live Baccarat is very easy to play as this table game doesn’t require very difficult rules to follow but is a simple game played against a live dealer. With live baccarat, at live casinos you can use some game strategies that can increase the chances of placing the right bet. The game does not require many skills, all you need is to understand the rules, especially when it comes to dealing with the third card.
How to play Live Baccarat?
- Simply choose a live casino
- Register yourself at the casino and open your casino account online with your PC or phone.
- Next, go to the live casino or live dealer section
- Search for the game of Baccarat.
- There will be few Baccarat variations and you need to choose the one you wish to play.
- The game will be streamed at once on your gaming platform screen be it your iPad, smartphone, or PC.
- Next, you will be welcomed by a live dealer male or female; who is friendly and you chat with them as you play the game.
- You will have three-bet choices. You can place real money bets on the banker’s hand, the player hand, or a tie bet; which is not recommended.
- The object, when playing the game, is to bet on the hand. It will have a total of 9 or as close to that as possible by using 2 or 3 cards.
- Live baccarat is played with 6 or 8 decks and all payouts are offered at 1:1 except the tie bet. The banker win will include a 5% commission because of the advantage that the hand has to offer.
- Two cards will be dealt with the player and the banker’s hands; if the player hand is between 0 and 5, a third card is dealt. Should the banker hand total 0, 1, or 2, a third card is also taken.
- The totals of the cards are based on face value with 2 through 9. All 10s and face cards are worth 10. The ace is one point. The points are added and then 10 is taken from the total to reveal the true value of the hand. For example, a hand of 6 and 7 would be 13, so the actual value is 3.
- Players will not have many game options when playing as all they can do is bet on the three-game outcomes. The banker bet is the most popular and will offer frequent wins. However, players do need to take into consideration the 5% commission, which will subtract from the total amount won.
Should you choose to bet on the tie hand, the payouts are pretty hefty, offering an 8:1 reward. However, this is one of the worst bets a player can make. The tie hand will not happen often enjoy and frequent bets here will deplete the bankroll. The house edge is also the highest for tie bets, so they are best to avoid. Most players will find that the safest bet is the banker, followed by the player.
There are no other options to play with the game of live baccarat. Players will rely on the cards you deal with and will not ever actually hold the cards. They are dealt with positions in the table and once all bets are placed; cards are dealt and payouts are offered. This is one of the most fast-paced casino games played and should be completely understood before betting.
Since Baccarat is played quickly and the hands are dealt fast, you must choose your bets promptly. If you are a new player, you will be intimidated by the speed of the game; and the amount that others are betting.
Tips to Win Live Baccarat at Live Casinos
Strategies related to Baccarat can only motivate you to avoid mistakes in the game. It cannot be your magic wand to bring you luck to win. This game of chance and requires no skill and tips. It ; it will help you to increase your possibility of a win by avoiding mistakes.
1. Study the Rules
If you haven’t spent much time studying the rules of baccarat; playing the first time you will see it has a certain “Calvinball” quality to it.
Find one of the cards to understand when you have to take a third card; and when the dealer has to do so. If you can master that, the whole game becomes clear.
2. Pause Your Betting in Certain Situations
You need to have a streak on which to bet. It automatically ends when that person, dealer or player, loses. Therefore, it is better to not bid a hand or two to see if the dealer is going to establish another streak on which you will bet.
3. Always avoid the Tie Bet
The first and foremost thing to keep in mind is to never bet on a tie. Although the chances of happening a tie are quite low; it does happen as you probably have noticed when playing baccarat. It is extremely rare and it is very difficult to guess when. Except in a case where card counting is involved, it’s possible only with one or two decks of cards. Don’t be tempted by the high payout that the tie bet offers; because you will lose in the majority of cases.
4. Bet on the Banker without fear
Many baccarat players are afraid to bet on the banker as it charges a 5% commission. Some casinos apply a smaller commission also. It can be a drawback as your bet has no commission at all. There is a reason behind why there is a commission for this bet and why experts bet on the banker. It is because the banker bet has a lower house edge than the player. Your bet has a 1.24% house edge while the banker bet has a 1.06%, which makes the odds more favorable.
5. Avoid Live Zero Commission Baccarat
This game is the product of the top gaming software providers like Microgaming. It gives players a new and fair banker bet without the commission. This was all just to entice them into playing the game; because at the end of the value of your banker’s hand was eight; the odds at which you get are 1 to 2. A total rip off.
6. Maintain consistency with your betting amounts
Select the bet size that you want to make every time and stick with it. The best strategy is increasing your bet with each win and decreasing it each time you lose. This way you recoup your losses just the same as you would by betting one same amount each time.
7. Look for Live Baccarat Table with fewer Decks of Cards
Live baccarat table with the least possible number of decks means you will play at tables that have lower odds. This will help you in winning some more than playing a live baccarat game with the maximum decks of 8. Most live casinos offer baccarat tables that use between 6 and 8 decks; but there are also high roller tables or VIP tables with fewer decks.
8. Ride the Player Bet until it Loses
When a player loses to a banker you will not wait out the next decision. You will immediately hop on the Banker. The best thing is when a banker wins you immediately bet it. Now, should banker lose, bet on the banker! You should always look for banker streaks.
9. Money Management is Critical in Baccarat
You are betting a coin flip when you play baccarat. That makes it a competitive game. Still, even with coin flips you can experience outrageous streaks for good or ill. Good is good but ill isn’t.
If you are betting, say, 10 units per decision, give yourself 200 units as your session bankroll, and should you lose that you should stop. Get up and get out. Take a walk. Watch people. Take a nap. Relax. Give yourself some decent amount of time before you start playing again.
If you have won a decent amount but you don’t want to quit right then; then split your win in half and only use that to play. Lose it then take the rest of you to win and go on break.
Remember playing Live Baccarat at live casinos need you to make a real money deposit in CAD. If you are not aware of how to play the game, better to learn the ropes. Practice the regular game of Baccarat found at online casinos under table games for free. Understand it before jumping to play at live casinos.
Also live casinos offer great bonus offers to play Baccarat which you can use to play the game.
These are some of the most necessary and popular ways to learn to play live baccarat. It also includes and some effective tips to win at a live casino playing this popular game of baccarat. Try out these tips and have fun.